Thursday, April 5, 2012

Our Friday...

Since tomorrow is Good Friday, we have no school. Today is like our Friday and since things have been so hectic with testing and holidays and report cards etc. I decided to do some fun craftivities with my class. I was blog stalking this week and found some great ideas... Thank you Reagan from Tunstall's teaching Tidbits
Rainbow Name Bow Craftivity came to my rescue! After brainstorming and assisting my little 1st grade rascals they came out very cute!




My kids were actually very bright when it came to describing themselves!!! =)

Kuddos to them!!!


This week  our story was Blast Off... so I took some ideas from Reagan and created my own little rocket ship craftivity! Thank you for the idea Reagan!

So I created my own rocket, and I had my stdents write their list on what they would take with them if they were going outerspace inside the rocket ship.

And this is how it came out...


Very cute for coming up with is in 10 minutes... my printer was down so I had to think fast!
Thanks again Reagan!!!!

I wish I would've started blogging sooner so I could post everything I've done with my kiddos throughout the year! As the school year comes to a close I will def. post up our fun and freebies for all of you!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment