Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mmm Fruits & Veggies

Hey everyone! So yesterday was Wednesday and my husband and I went to pick up our first share! We were super excited to see what it was going to be like, how much we were going to get, etc! Well this is what it looked like:

Let me tell you guys something, if you live in Florida, this is definately the way to go! I'm not sure if the club delivers to any other states... For $45.00 we got a ton of beautiful organic fruits and vegetables. We are so excited and can't wait to get cooking!! Please check out Annie's Buying Club

In addition, my birthday is this Sunday and so my lovely co-workers wanted me to eat Cake.... EAT WHAT??? Yeah right! I told them I wasn't going to eat cake and look what they surprised me with...

 A FRUIT BOWL CAKE!!!!! How awesome is that!!! They say I suck but I love my choices and this was a great surprise!!! My kids (students) were even a little surprised when they saw the candle in the fruit bowl. Happy Birthday to Me... eating this way will allow me to stay many years Young as I get older!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment